Membership of the Official Chelsea Supporters Club Dublin
There are 2 sections to Membership of our Supporters Club -
1. Online Official Supporters Club Membership, maintained by Chelsea FC
2. In Person Membership of the local Dublin Supporters Club Branch
1. Free Online Official Supporters Club Membership, available via registration on the Chelsea FC website (this does not include ticket access)
NOTE - CHELSEA FC WEBSITE AREA IS CURRENTLY OFFLINE FOR UPDATES AND MAINTENANCE
To become an Online Official Supporters Club Member with Chelsea FC.
Click the Join This Club link and complete the free one-time registration to become affiliated with the Dublin Official Supporters Club.
You can complete on the 5th Stand App also by going to the Official Supporters Club section.
2. In Person Dublin Supporters Club Membership, which is taken out with the Dublin Club Secretary, has a membership fee (noted below) and offers Chelsea Match Ticket access for eligible Members.
Membership for the 2022/23 season is now open for new and renewing members.
The 2022/23 Season Online Membership Form is HERE.
Submit your details on the Online Membership Form to apply for Club Membership.
Complete your Membership Fee payment (costs shown below) via Bank Transfer or Revolut (details contained on the form)
To be eligible to apply for Match Ticket Access, each applicant must hold their own Chelsea True Blue/Ticket Only Membership
(details to Register or Renew are shown below)
Newly joining members must attend a meeting in person to apply for ticket access, which if approved, becomes available from the following meeting. A minimum of one meeting before Christmas and one meeting after Christmas must be attended for new members to obtain/retain ticket access.
The terms and conditions for ticket access were amended by the club membership at the 2022 AGM. These can be found on the Online Ticket Form or in Section 12 of the Club Rules page.
Making a membership application or payment does not automatically convey ticket access to that person.
The Supporters Club is a social membership organisation and not a ticket agent. Newly joining members will be required to attend meetings prior to any ticket access being granted. No member of the Supporters Club will have an automatic right to ticket access, purely as a consequence of joining. Ticket access is a bonus benefit for actively participating members only.
Annual Membership Fees
€15 - Adult Membership
€10 - Under 16's Membership
€30 - Family Membership (2 Adults & 2 Under 16's or 1 Adult & 3 Under 16's)
€ 5 - Additional Under 16's with Family Group
True Blue/Ticket Only Membership
New Members wishing to apply for Ticket Access via the Supporters Club must hold a Chelsea FC True Blue/Ticket Only Membership.
True Blue/Ticket Only Membership costs £32 for Adults and £30 for Teens and Juniors per year and is purchased directly from Chelsea FC via this True Blue/Ticket Only Membership Link
Without a True Blue/Ticket Only Membership, you can still join the Dublin Supporters Club, but will NOT be able to purchase match tickets.
A True Blue/Ticket Only Membership must be held in the name of each ticket purchaser who will attend the game.
Some of the Benefits of Joining the Dublin Chelsea Supporters Club
- Monthly meetings to get together with fellow Chelsea supporters
- Monthly Email Newsletter on Supporters Club news and events
- Priority Access to Match Tickets for True Blue/Ticket Only Members (once eligible and approved)
- Social events - Christmas party and weekend club trips
- Group Match Trips to Stamford Bridge
- Meeting to watch selected televised games
- Club competitions such as Golden Goal & Supporter of the Year
- Draws for Jerseys and merchandise signed by the players
- 2 Members per season chosen to make a Pitch Presentation at Stamford Bridge to our Player of the Year
- Opportunity to take part in once in a lifetime experiences - In 2022 6 Dublin members took part in the Trivago Supporters Club Cup, getting the opportunity to play in a 5-aside tournament on the pitch at Stamford Bridge, playing alongside Joe Cole and Wayne Bridge.
Match Ticket Information
- A Chelsea True Blue/Ticket Only Membership is required to apply for Match Ticket access
- Only members attending meetings can order Match Tickets through the Dublin Supporters Club, once their ticket access application is approved
- Priority Orders for Tickets, 2 weeks before the Online Sales Date
- No need to join the Virtual Waiting Room at 7am on Monday Mornings
- Helps with planning trips to get cheaper flights when there is certainty on tickets
- Choose which area of the Stadium to sit and access the Family Stand, great for younger fans
- Sit with other club members and enjoy the victories together
- Premier League Home Games - Tickets available for all matches (subject to Loyalty Points for selected games)
- Premier League Away Games - Small quantity available for each game (Priority for attending members)
- Premier League AA Fixtures (Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester Utd & Tottenham).
Access tickets for the Big games with a much lower Loyalty Points requirement than Online sales
- FA Cup & League Cup - Home and Away tickets available for all rounds up to Semi-Finals
- Champions League - Home Tickets available - Limited Away ticket opportunities
Dublin Supporters Clubs obtains tickets from Chelsea FC under the Supporters Club Policy rules (as amended).
Tickets can only be ordered for Registered and eligible Dublin Supporters Club Members, who also hold a Chelsea True Blue/Ticket Only Membership.
Tickets are not transferrable and are for the sole use of the named purchaser.
In line with Chelsea FC Ticket Rules & Regulations, we are unable to provide any match tickets, even on a one-off basis, to non-members under any circumstances.